Montag, 28. Februar 2011

Pear-shaped UFO spotted in Scotland

By Hissie Sola, Staff News Writer
A motorist has reported seeing a mysterious object flying low over East Kilbride.

On Sunday, January 8th, a motorist on the East Kilbride Expressway spotted a pear shaped object in the sky. The witness, George King, explained; "I was sitting in my car, facing west, when I noticed two orange lights, one smaller than the other, flying low. I thought it was a police helicopter but it kept coming with no noise and suddenly shot up skywards right in front of me. I jumped out of (my) car to phone my son and to the left of me I saw a large, pear-shaped, bubble type thing heading towards Hamilton/Strathaven." UFO expert Ron Halliday says that there have been several other sightings over the years in the East Kilbride area and that it is "somewhat of a hotspot for UFO activity."

A motorist on the East Kilbride Expressway has reported spotting a mysterious object in the sky. George King reported the mystery on the UK UFO Sightings website, following his unexplained sighting on Sunday, January 2 at around 8pm.(from unexplained-mysteries.com)
 Image credit: sxc.hu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen